Puzzle Pieces

I'm back to working on this saddle. I'm determined to finish it but it's been a challenge. It's like putting a puzzle together... except you have to create the pieces as you go and hope it looks like the picture in the end. 😬 I keep making pieces, altering them, changing my mind and re-making … Continue reading Puzzle Pieces


This has been one of those weeks where I had a bunch of things going on all at once. It's all good, but I didn't have much time for hobby stuff. I've started working on the cutback/saddleseat saddle for Hamilton, and so far it's been slow going. The perfectionist in me wants to make sure … Continue reading Busy