Bridle Progress

Believe it or not, I haven’t abandoned my saddleseat project. I just had to set it aside for a while. I’ve recently come back to it and am determined to make more progress, even if said progress is small.

It’s gotten more keepers since I last posted photos.

I got the noseband completed too. I decided to keep it plain and simple.

Seeing it on the horse, I think I might need to bring it up just a bit.

That should be a pretty easy fix though.

The next step is to tackle the browband. I really wanted a glossy, patent leather type of look for this piece. I ordered a sample of some stretchy, vinyl fabric, and I’m hoping it will work out. We’ll see how it goes!

3 thoughts on “Bridle Progress

Leave a Reply to Anonymous Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.