I’ve been making “nylon” bridles this week.
Two black ones were made for an order, with the idea that they could be worn by different models and not need any sticky wax to keep the bit in place. I’m pleased with how they turned out and I hope the new owner is too. 🙂
This halter/bridle combo I made for my Roxy:
I’ve wanted to make one of these for a long time. (like usual) I used a Chevron braid for the reins… unfortunately they’re a bit twisted but I really like the look.
Roxy’s forelock gets in the way but oh well, that can’t really be helped. 😛
Also, look what I found at Staples the other day!
Yes I’m weird… getting all excited over mini plastic boxes… but but but! They’re cute! And only a buck each. I’ll find a use for them. 😉