Besides a bunch of ribbon halters…
… and random pieces from Rio Rondo kits:
… there are a few more pieces of old tack that I forgot about until I started organizing it all. The most interesting are a couple of racing saddles.
The first, materials aside, isn’t too awful. It did have stirrups at one point, but they were probably used for another saddle later on. I still have the leathers but there was no way I was going to try and re-attach them. XD
It originally had a green felt pad instead of the hot pink, and a simple snaffle bridle that’s disappeared.
There was a second, made from a thinner suede-like material. I never finished it, but THAT’S no surprise!
Next is the first (and only!) Classic scale western bridle I’ve made. Bouncer can almost fit in it… from this side, anyway, shh! 😉
My first blankets were made for my Classics, cut from green felt. It was years and years before I made one for my Traditionals, but I did make a couple fly sheets. I think I was excited to use the material I had found, and they were probably based off of this one by Breyer.
Sheza Good Sport got one in purple:
And Like a Diamond got a green, complete with leg straps:
Both are kind of falling apart but I can’t get rid of either of them! 😀