A little update.

January is already coming to a close, and sadly, I don’t have a whole lot to show for it. However, what I have been up to I’m pretty pleased with…

This is the first set of cowries I’ve been making, made to go with a red halter and collar for an arabian costume. I arranged them on some yellow braid I had on hand, (just another unfinished project.. *sigh*) to get a better idea of how they’d look on the actual costume. I’ve tried to add details I’ve never done before on these sets… like painting the inside of the shells and using tiny, metallic micro beads. I’m happy with how they’re coming along and hope their new owner will be too. 🙂

Aside from that, I’ve got a set of halters in the works for a donation to the upcoming Plastic Ponies on Parade show this April. I’m so happy I was asked to donate something – it means a lot!

So yes, that’s all that’s been on the work bench this month. Progress is slow-going, unfortunately, but it is progress!


Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.