Here are some props I’ve been working on this week – trail poles and flower pots.
I had every intention of buying the tiniest fake flowers I could find to fill the pots. However, finding the right sized flowers in the right color just wasn’t happening. Instead, I started searching through dollhouse tutorials to figure out how to make these myself.
My goal was to find a simple(ish) tutorial using materials I had on hand. And I found one! Surprisingly they weren’t hard to make. Very, very tedious, but not hard.
I’m pleased with how they turned out, and while I’d like to say “no more flowers ever PLEASE” part of me wants to try different styles and colors…