It’s assembled and waiting for a few extra touches, then layers of primer:
Terribly exciting, isn’t it? 😛 The cat has already punched the door out of it’s slot. Yes, punched. She was in one of those crazy cat moods. >_< So that will have to be repaired… but I think it would be best to leave it off until the whole thing’s primered…
Here’s the roof:
Also, I added a few new things to click on here recently. (in case you haven’t noticed, wheee!!!!) I finally figured out how to add links to the side of my blog, which I’ve updated with some of my favorite model-horse related sites. Also added a page up top for my herd, which is currently under construction. Perhaps having that there will motivate me to get those collection pictures I’ve been meaning to get for so long now!
2 thoughts on “Progress Report”